Inventory of the Frank Stohl Papers, 1882-1987.
Frank Stohl Papers,
3.5 linear in.
Language: Mainly in English; some items in Finnish.
University of Minnesota Libraries. Immigration History Research Center
Access and Use
Collection Scope and Content Note
Papers (1882-1987) of Frank Stohl consist of a photocopy of an essay entitled "The Eureka (California) Brotherhood Lodge History" by Hilma Siikala, translated by Stohl; a register of Finnish Americans in Reedley, CA (including those Finnish pioneers still living in 1955), compiled for a 50th anniversary celebration of the Finnish settlement in the area; and photocopies of manuscripts by Stohl entitled "Finnish Women of Reedley, California," and "The History of the Reedley Finnish Brotherhood Lodge No. 20, 1909-1987". Also included are photocopied records of the Reedley Finnish Relief Committee, including financial ledgers, correspondence, and minutes.
Records of the Reedley Finnish Relief Committee available as photocopies only.
No inventory available.
- This collection is indexed under the following headings in the catalog of the University of Minnesota Libraries. Researchers desiring materials about related topics, persons or places should search the catalog using these headings.
- Stohl, Frank.
- Reedley Finnish Relief Committee (Reedley, Calif.).
- Eureka Brotherhood Lodge (Eureka, Calif.).
- Reedley Finnish Brotherhood Lodge No. 20 (Reedley, Calif.).
- Finnish Americans--California--Reedley--Societies, etc.
- Finnish Americans--California--Reedley--Charities.
- Finnish Americans--California--Reedley.