Inventory of the Louis Szathmary Papers, 1947-1965.
Louis Szathmary Papers,
5 linear in.
Language: In English and Hungarian.
University of Minnesota Libraries. Immigration History Research Center
Access and Use
Collection Scope and Content Note
Papers (1947-1965) of Louis Szathmary consist of typescripts and drafts of speeches he delivered on topics including world peace, European politics, communism, americanism, and the Hungarian revolt of 1956. Also included are correspondence, newspaper clippings, and magazine articles on the 1956 revolt, Hungarian Relief, and the placement of Hungarian refugees.
No inventory available.
- This collection is indexed under the following headings in the catalog of the University of Minnesota Libraries. Researchers desiring materials about related topics, persons or places should search the catalog using these headings.
- Szathmary, Louis.
- United States--Study and teaching.
- Hungary--History--Revolution, 1956.
- Europe--Politics and government.
- Hungarian Americans.
- Political refugees--Hungary.